Are you tired of side salads, having trouble getting your veggies in every day? Here is an amazing recipe that you can make in bulk and it will keep for days. You can pack with your lunch or serve as a side with dinner!
Modified from this Green BEAN recipe, this easy recipe is one for the keeps!
Easy Basil Veggie Mix
- 1 12oz bag frozen corn
- 1 12oz bag frozen cut green beans
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 oz fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8oz low-fat feta cheese crumbles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook frozen veggies according to package, cutting back on cooking time slightly. Drain and rinse with cold water, let cool.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- In small food processor or blender, blend basil and olive oil.
- Mix all veggies and toss in oil. Top with feta, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 min before serving.