Frozen Breakfast Burritos (6 burritos)
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 3 eggs + 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1 cup diced fingerling potatoes (Rootbound Farm, St. Matthews Farmers Market)
- 1/2 diced red pepper
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 cup black beans
- 4oz low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, sauté potatoes until soft (about 3-4 min).
- Add in onion and pepper, sauté until soft (about 2 min).
- Add in black beans.
- Add in eggs, mix until cooked through.
- Lay out tortillas on wax paper, spread mixture evenly. Sprinkle with cheese, pepper to taste.
- Wrap burrito in wax paper, freeze immediately.
- Unwrap burrito and loosely wrap in paper towel. Microwave for 1 minute on each side. Let cool, enjoy!
- 280 Calories
- 13g Fat
- 2g Sat Fat
- 118mg Chol
- 405mg Sodium
- 30g Carb
- 4g Fiber
- 14g Protein