4 Ingredient Salmon
Ingredients: (makes 4 servings)
- 3/4 lb wild caught salmon, sliced into fillets and pulled from scales
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Turn broiler on high, place rack about 6 inches away from top
- Spray broiler rack with cooking spray and place salmon on broiler rack (or, as seen here, I just used a vented pizza pan over a cooking pan. Be sure to line the bottom pan with foil to catch the glaze as it melts.
- Mix together brown sugar, mustard and soy sauce. Wisk until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Broil for 15 minutes.
- 207 Calories
- 2.2g Fat
- 0.4g Sat Fat
- 41mg Cholesterol
- 435mg Sodium
- 27g Carb
- 18g Protein
- 0g Fiber
*Note: much of the glaze melts off. These nutrition facts reflect the whole of the ingredients, so carb and sodium content is most likely greatly reduced after cooking.