Want a light, fun, summer time meal, but don’t have much time? This is the recipe for you! So quick and easy!
Breezy Fish Tacos
- 10 small tortillas (corn tortillas pictured)
- 1 lb tilapia filets (purchased from Kroger)
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons salsa (better to use a fresh(er) salsa like Jack’s Special Salsa found at Kroger or another one of your favorites! You’ll want LOTS of flavor!)
- 1 cup bagged Cole Slaw (estimate)
- 1 lime
- Cilantro (to garnish)
- Turn broiler on high and let warm.
- Cut fish into bite size pieces and lay flat on cookie sheet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Brush fish with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream and salsa together.
- Top tortillas with fish, cole slaw, sour cream mixture, salsa, cilantro and squeezed lime. (If you want, get creative! Add mango, pineapple, avocado, whatever you want!)
- 118 Calories
- 11g Fat
- 2g Sat Fat
- 40mg Cholesterol
- 35mg Sodium
- 3g Carb
- 12g Protein