Crumb Topped Cod Loins
- 1.5 lbs Cod Loin
- 3 Tablespoons Lite Mayo
- 3 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Mustard Seed (Penzeys)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper (Penzeys)
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Bunch Green Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Mustard (Penzeys)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- Put cod on cookie sheet lined with foil and greased with cooking spray.
- Combine mayo, 2 tbls of cheese, mustard seen and pepper and spread over top of filets with a spatula.
- Broil cod at least 4 in from the heat for 4 min. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, ground mustard and remaining cheese and stir in melted butter. Spoon mixture over top of fish and spritz top with cooking spray.
- Return to oven and broil for 2 more minutes, until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving, Recipe makes 6 4oz servings)
- 216.5 Calories
- 9.65g Fat
- 4.6g Saturated Fat
- 69.6mg Cholesterol
- 332.2mg Sodium
- 10.2g Carbohydrates
- 4g Fiber
- 24.4g Protein