Tastes Fried Broccoli (4 servings)
- 2 bushels fresh broccoli
- 4 tbls minced garlic
- 2 tbls lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil (1 1/2 tbls set aside)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan
- 2 tbls dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut broccoli florets from stalk (discard stalks) and cut florets in half. Lay flat on baking sheet.
- Mix garlic in olive oil and drizzle on broccoli. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until some of the floret tips are browned.
- Toss hot broccoli in 1 1/2 tbls olive oil, lemon juice, parmesan, and basil. Serve warm
Nutrition (per serving)
- 211 Calories
- 20g Fat
- 4g Saturated fat
- 7mg Cholesterol
- 106mg Sodium
- 4g Carbohydrates
- 6g Protein